Microsoft Office is the most popular set of office automation apps. I have been using Microsoft office since my school days and have composed hundreds of important documents and presentations since then. There was time when office PCs would be useless without office installed on them and still in today’s world, where we have a lot of free apps available for office needs, Microsoft Office still owns the desktop based office automation market.
As most of you know, Microsoft Office apps are also packaged with Office 365 that is an online subscription based software plus services suite.
We are pleased to announce our first giveaway. We are giving away 1 year subscription of Office 365 Home Premium (worth $80).
- Microsoft World for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft Excel for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft One Note for Windows
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft Access for Windows
- Microsoft Publisher for Windows
Subscriber can download and install Office on up to 5 PCs including Macs. Subscriber will also get additional 20 GB of online storage on SkyDrive on top of 7 GB that is already available.
How to WIN
Three simple steps:
- Like our Facebook page.
- Tweet this post mentioning @LemonOverflow (click the Tweet button on this post for ease)
- Leave a comment below
- Winner will be chosen randomly from the comments below
- Winner will be contacted through his/her twitter and Facebook account. Make sure to check your ‘others’ section of Facebook inbox
- Winner will be announced on 1st August 2013.