Samsung Galaxy Camera is an awesome device that features a point and shoot camera powered by Android. Unlike the other Android devices, Camera app on Samsung Galaxy camera offers some really cool features for photography.
XDA Senior Member LastStandingDroid has ported Samsung Galaxy Camera App to Samsung Galaxy S4. Keep in mind that the port is still under progress. Some of the features have been ported while other are being worked on.
Following are the features that are working with the current port
- Taking photos and videos
- Beauty Face
- Slow and Fast Motion
- Working with both front and back cameras
WARNING: You follow this guide on your own risk, I am not responsible for any loss associated with your device.
How to Install
- Download the app from here.
- Add the files in your phone’s memory card.
- Disconnect the phone from your computer.
- Reboot your device in recovery mode.
- In RECOVERY menu, select install zip from sdcard > Choose Zip From > SDCard. And browse the the files. (No need to wipe)
- When installation is done, reboot your device and enjoy the new camera app.
Port is still under progress, you can follow the updates on this blog post or you can visit the XDA forum.
[via XDA Forums]