The contents of this Website are based on information generally available to the public from sources believed to be reliable. No representation is made that it is timely, accurate or complete. We have taken due care and caution in compilation of data as this has been obtained from various sources including which it considers reliable and first hand. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and it is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and especially states that it has no financial liabilitywhatsoever to the subscribers / users of this report. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice.
This report does not purport to be a solicitation of any advice pertaining to trade and business and readers are advised to consult experts or study / evaluate individual business prospectus and other relevant legal documents before taking any decisions based on information provided in the site. We do not accept responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of the research or information provided herein.
At http://www.lemonoverflow.com , we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit lemonoverflow.com, and how we safeguard your information.
We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Email Addresses - We never share your email addresses with anyone.
Log Files – – As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (airtel, bsnl, mtnl, tata etc…), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We can be reached via our contact e-mail to umair[at]merrycode[dot]com
To expedite our handling of your notice, please use the following format or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act.
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon. This includes identification of the web page or specific posts, as opposed to entire sites. Posts must be referenced by either the dates in which they appear or by the permalink of the post. Include the URL to the concerned material infringing your copyright (URL of a website or URL to a post, with title, date, name of the emitter), or link to initial post with sufficient data to find it.
2. Identify the material that you allege is infringing upon the copyrighted work listed in Item #1 above. Include the name of the concerned litigious material (all images or posts if relevant) with its complete reference.
3. Provide information on which Lemon Overflow may contact you, including your email address and your name and position.
4. Provide the address, if available, to allow Lemon Overflow to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content, including email address.
5. Also include a statement of the following: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law.”
6. Also include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the notification.
8. Send the written notification by electronic mail to the following:
B. Counter-Notification Policy
To be effective, a Counter-Notification must be a written communication by the alleged infringer provided to Lemon Overflow’s Designated Agent (as set forth above) that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. The Subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district of South Carolina, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Lemon Overflow may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
Lemon Overflow shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
Lemon Overflow shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
Lemon Overflow shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Lemon Overflow’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Lemon Overflow system.
Finally Notices and Counter-Notices with respect to this website must meet then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov for details.